Regular Money Transfers
Online currency exchange referral systems GCEN » Regular Money Transfers
Setting up a regular monthly payment is easy with Global Currency Exchange Network.
If you haven’t already done so, you will need to open a FREE account with us. We will contact you and give you your own client reference number.
This service is ideal for making regular foreign currency payments for mortgages abroad, or overseas pension transfers.
Then please follow the simple steps below:
- Step 1. Once registered please complete the monthly payment form (request form)
- Step 2. Arrange a standing order to Global Currency Exchange Network´s bank account.
- Step 3. Your foreign currency will be purchased at the commercial rate of exchange and transferred free of fees.
Note: If your mortgage payment falls on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd of the month, please make sure you initially transfer two amounts to cover your first mortgage payment as the funds could credit as late as the 11th of the month.
Open A Free Account
To open a FREE account with Global Currency Exchange Network, please complete the small form:
Open an account to make regular monthly payments
We will contact you to activate your account. The only items you will need to have available will be:
– A copy of your Passport, or Driving License
– A recent utility bill, or a copy of a bank statement, not less than 3 months old.