Daily FX News
FX-Foreign Exchange best foreign currency exchange rates » Business Financetitle_li=Money Transfertitle_li=money transfertitle_li=Regular monthly payments » Smaller Foreign Exchange Trades
Smaller Foreign Exchange Trades
Posted by : admin | Comments: 0
Foreign currency exchanges from £250 (or currency equivalent) to £4,000.
We welcome all fx clients with a need to make a currency exchange of more than £250 in value.
We have a simple online registration facility. Once registered, you can buy your currency online, or contact one of our dealers. You will normally have been allocated your personal dealer when you are registered.
By using our simple foreign exchange service, you will save a great deal of money.
- On a £4,000 exchange & International transfer, you can save in the region of £140
- We don’t charge commission, unlike the banks. You can save £25 here
- We don’t charge to transfer your money abroad, unlike the banks. The normal saving here is about £25.00
- We have special arrangements in some countries where you won’t pay your local bank to receive the money. Most banks abroad charge 1% of the amount that arrives in your account. On a transfer of £4,000, you can save £40.
- MOST IMPORTANT. Not all exchange rates offered are the same. Typically, our exchange rates are much more competitive than those offered by the high street banks. You can easily save another £50 just on the exchange rate, when transferring £4,000.
Got a question? Please CONTACT US, or call our UK Head Office on 01480 458400, when dialling from abroad, 0044 1480 458400.
Buying and selling foreign exchange is made very simple when you use us. Discover how it all works here.