Daily FX News
FX-Foreign Exchange best foreign currency exchange rates » Time Option Contract » Time-Option Forward Contracts
Time-Option Forward Contracts
Posted by : admin | Comments: 0
Watch the Rate – Then book a time-option forward contract
1. Check the live inter-bank rates now
Easy to Use facility
• Time-Option Forward Contracts.
You may reserve a time-option forward contract. This contract allows greater flexibility in paying.
A property developer may give you a date of February 2014 as an approximate completion date but may tell you it could take a bit longer. Your currency dealer is likely to recommend that you set a date for your time option forward contract of May 2014.
This means that you can buy your currency, at today’s rates, with just 10% deposit. You can then settle the currency contract anytime before the maturity date (This example: May 2014), with no penalty. If the house is built earlier than expected, all you have to do is send us the other 90% of the money, and we will change it at the rate that was agreed, then send it onto wherever you ask us to.
Reserve a time-option forward contract online today.
This will allow you greater flexibility in paying and could save you a lot of money if the exchange rate drops before you need to send the money overseas.
If you would like to discuss your options regarding a forward currency contract, we will be pleased to explain how each currency contract works, and how they may work for you.
We will quote you a very competitive rate for a time option forward currency contract.
Please call us on +44 (0)1480 458400,
or use the form below.
• Spot Contract.
A spot contract is undertaken when you buy currency at the prevailing exchange rate at the time of the transaction and make payment within two working days. This transaction is typically used for deposit….Read More…
• Limit Order.
Limit Orders allow a client to set the rate at that which they would like to exchange their currency. Global Currency Exchange Network will monitor the market for you and if the rate can be achieved…
If you would like a quote for the best foreign currency exchange rates today when buying a time option forward currency contract, please contact us. Global Currency Exchange Network: No commission and No transfer fees.
More useful articles…